Land Use Notices for Buckman


Neighbors wanting to find out more about proposed development in their community, have only to go to the City of Portland Development Services website and search under your neighborhood for notices. Often development that causes changes that might impact an area, fall under “design review”, or call for specific code adjustments has to go through a land-use review. Neighbors can submit comments as well as concerns and suggestions to development services staff. Also, the BCA can assist residents with their concerns and can file an appeal on a decision with a waived fee.

Feel free to contact the BCA with your land use questions or to register concerns on proposed developments. Click the link below to keep abreast of proposed building plans in your area.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: