26th Annual Buckman Art Show & Sell

by

2016-BuckmanArtShow

A Benefit for Buckman Arts Focus Elementary Join us March 12 & 13, 2016 to explore 140+ art booths, art activities, and more. This beloved Southeast Portland tradition is now in its 26th year. 140 artists and craftspersons will sell their original artwork, furniture, toys, jewelry, textiles, paper creations, photography, paintings, ceramics and more.

In addition to these artists our own Buckman students will be selling their creations. Participating artists donate 30% of their proceeds to benefit the Buckman Elementary School PTA. The remaining 70% goes directly to the artists themselves. Thousands of volunteer hours make this event a win for both participating artists and our school. Free hands-on art activities will be available for kids and there will be food carts on site.

The Buckman Art Show & Sell is a fantastic event for the whole family. Don’t miss it!

Buckman-Art-2016

Saturday, March 12, 10 am – 6 pm
Sunday, March 13, 10 am – 4 pm

Venue: Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School
320 SE 16th Avenue, Portland, Oregon

Admission: $2–5 suggested donation per person (kids 4 and under free)

For more information: http://buckmanartshow.weebly.com, or http://www.facebook.com/buckmanartshow/

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: